Wednesday, September 10, 2008

P.O.O.P.I.E


According to the Nester, that stands for People Opposing to Objectional Pretend plants In the Environment. Say that ten times fast... Go to her site to get the whole story!

Anyway, the point is OBJECTIONAL, not pretend. She is all for fake flowers and such, as she advocates craftyness, not being broke.

So here is my P.O.O.P.I.E project, I am just hoping it is more on the "fake can be great" side than objectional...


































7 comments:

Blogger said...

That is so classic and elegant, I love it!

Bella

Nancy Rosalina said...

Oh, I love it! That is such an unusual container! Love the bird nest too. Blessings, nancy

Anonymous said...

Found you through the P.O.O.P.I.E Party. I think that arrangement is so beautiful. Great color choices.

Blanca

The Nester said...

Hi tina! love it! Now, go relink on my blog and link strait to this post so all are sure to see it!

PS wonderful photos!

Unknown said...

I really love the container...and the fakes look great.
Diane

Robin said...

Hey! Great Job!!! Love that container, and boy what a different look that gives those wonderful FAUX flowers! LOVE IT!!!

Julie Willis said...

I REALLY like this! I wouldn't change a thing. VEry....I just like it!